Clinically-Applied Manipulation: Cervicothoracic Spine
March 7th, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
March 8th, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Columbia Edgewater Country Club
2220 NE Marine Dr. Portland, OR 97211
THIS SEMINAR IS CURRENTLY FULL
Email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
Description: This seminar will offer 12 hours of hands-on, evidence-based instruction focusing on the clinical application of manipulation and/or mobilization of cervicothoracic spinal syndromes. Attendees will be given a clear clinical framework regarding when and how to apply specific thrust- and non-thrust techniques in the conservative management of prevalent conditions in manual therapy practice. Importantly, phase of injury and degree of functional loss will be necessarily considered in each clinical scenario.
- Instructed by Drs. Panzer, Sepulveda, Bhalerao, Baranick, Walton and Perham, the Tulip Seminar promise of optimal attendee-instructor ratio will be upheld!
- Free parking provided.
- Breakfasts and lunch provided.
- This seminar provides twelve hours of continuing education.
- Student discount provided.
- Licensed DCs who have graduated in the last two years qualify for the student discount option.
- Early-registration discounted rate ends on Saturday, February 8th.
- Pre-requisite: Must be currently enrolled in 6th quarter or later.
“There was never a time I needed help and was unable to get it.”
- Andrew Farrington
“The fine tuning of positioning was exactly what I needed and wanted from the seminar.”
- Delaney Costello
“This seminar was exactly what I needed! Bonus: It was fun too!”
- Bethany Hill
“Attendee to instructor ratio was amazing. And the small-group discussions were extremely helpful.”
- Nick Yap