Condition-Based Cervicothoracic Manipulation
Date: Saturday, October 23rd
Location: Columbia Edgewater Country Club
Details: This small group, hands-on seminar will provide attendees with a specific clinical framework for manual manipulation of the cervicothoracic spine. The framework will provide clarity in the selection of specific manipulative techniques for conditions prevalent in clinical practice such as cervical radiculopathy, cervical acceleration-deceleration injuries, and thoracic kyphoscoliosis.
Location: Columbia Edgewater Country Club 2220 NE Marine Dr. Portland, OR 97211
Registration Requirements: All students must have completed formal foundational training in manipulation of the seminar topic in order to register for said seminar.
Registration Limit: 12 attendees per seminar (we recommend you sign up with a known partner as there will not be any rotations)
Pricing Details: Students and recent graduates use discount code F21TULIP for $100 off registration.
- Students use discount code F21TULIP for a discounted rate.
- Licensed DCs who have graduated in the last two years qualify for the student discount option.
- We are requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend.
- For your safety, we will be capping this seminar at twelve people.
- Free parking on-site.
- Water, coffee, and tea provided.
- This seminar provides four hours of continuing education.
- Pre-requisite requirements: all students must have completed formal foundational training in cervicothoracic manipulation in order to attend.