Condition-Based Extremity Manipulation
Date: Saturday, January 22nd, 2022
Details: This seminar will provide attendees with a specific clinical framework for manual manipulation of the extremity joints. The framework will provide clarity in the specific manipulative techniques for conditions prevalent in clinical practice. Small-group, hands-on instruction will primarily focus on manual therapy for rotator cuff tears, impingement syndrome, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, femoroacetabular impingement, piriformis syndrome, poses syndrome, knee meniscal tears and ankle sprains.
- Students use discount code TULIP22 for a discounted rate.
- Licensed DCs who have graduated in the last two years qualify for the student discount option.
- We are requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend.
- For your safety, we will be capping this seminar at twelve people.
- Free parking on-site.
- Water, coffee, and tea provided.
- This seminar provides four hours of continuing education.
- Pre-requisite requirements: all students must have completed formal foundational training in extremity manipulation in order to attend.