Conservative Management Approaches for Common Conditions of the Low Back
Date: Saturday, March 5th, 2022
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Location: Columbia Edgewater Country Club
Details: This small group, hands-on seminar will provide attendees with a specific clinical framework for manual manipulation of the lumbar spine and pelvis. The framework will provide clarity in the selection of specific manipulative techniques for conditions prevalent in clinical practice such as lumbar radiculopathy, psoas syndrome, and central canal stenosis.
- Students and recent grads use discount code TULIP22 for a discounted rate.
- Licensed DCs who have graduated in the last two years qualify for the student discount option.
- We are requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend.
- For your safety, we will be capping this seminar at twelve people.
- Free parking on-site.
- Water, coffee, and tea provided.
- This seminar provides four hours of continuing education.
- Pre-requisite requirements: all students must have completed formal foundational training in lumbopelvic manipulation in order to attend.
Refund Policy: Request a refund within 72 hours of the seminar to receive a full refund.