Clinically Applied, Conservative Treatment of the Stable Knee
Date: Sunday, May 15th, 2022
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Location: Columbia Edgewater Country Club 2220 NE Marine Dr. Portland, OR 97211
Focusing on knee conditions commonly seen in clinical practice, this seminar will help attendees select appropriate therapies to help patients with altered knee biomechanics. Instruction will focus on therapies that have a clinical rationale for use; namely, extraspinal manipulation in the acute and chronic phases of recovery.
Instructed By: Dr. Shireesh Bhalerao and Dr. Dave Perham
Registration Requirements: All students must have completed formal foundational training in manipulation of the seminar topic in order to register for said seminar.
Licensed DCs: $325
Students and Recent Grads: $275
- Licensed DCs who have graduated in the last two years qualify for the student discount option.
- We are requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend.
- For your safety, we will be capping this seminar at twelve people.
- Free parking on-site.
- Water, coffee, and tea provided.
- This seminar provides four hours of continuing education.
Refund Policy: Request a refund within 72 hours of seminar to receive a full refund.